Windows Life runs on the Windows 10 shell and can be upgraded from any operating system. I explain the requirements later.
- Built-in 10MBPs Internet that has invisible ethernet jack and connects to all computers that do not have wireless
- Windows 98, 2000, and XP computers supported (without upgrading to Windows XP/7 first!)
- Your CPU does not need PAE (unlike Windows 8/10)
System Requirements Edit
|Physical Memory||256 MB||768 MB|
|Processor||500 MHz||900 MHz|
|Operating System||Windows 98||Windows XP|
|Free Space||10 GB||25 GB|
|Video Memory||512 KB||4 MB|
List of Editions Edit
- Windows Life Home = The basic version, which already works on Windows 98/2000 computers.
- Windows Life Pro = The professional version, which you need to have Windows XP Professional to get to.
- Windows Life For Schools = The education version, in doubt you need a Windows 7 computer to upgrade.
- Windows Life Enterprise = The enterprise version, which you need Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate to get to.
- Windows Life Country = This version has especially fast internet (50MBPs) and has the same requirement as Windows Life Home.
- Windows Life Lite = Meant to work on Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0 computers.
Windows Life Lite requirements Edit
|Physical Memory||32 MB||128 MB|
|Processor||150 MHz||400 MHz|
|Operating System||Windows 95||Windows NT 4.0|
|Free Space||700 MB||5 GB|
|Video Memory||64 KB||256 KB|